St. William (Perry) and St. Frances Cabrini (Paris)

St. William (Perry)

Phone: 573-565-2852
Fax: 573.565.8012
Email: stwill1901@gmail.com
Physical Address: 602 E Jefferson, Perry MO 63462
Mailing Address: PO Box 339, Perry, MO, 63462

St. Frances Cabrini (Paris)

Phone: 573-565-2852
Fax: 573-565-8012
Physical Address: 25560 Business Hwy 24, Paris MO
Mailing Address: PO Box 339, Perry, MO, 63462


County: Ralls
Deanery: Hannibal

Staff

Pastor: Rev. John A. Henderson

About St. William Catholic Church

Perry St. William

The Fatih community that exists in and around Perry, Missouri has its beginnings more than a century ago in 1901 when it became a mission of St. Paul Church in Center, Missouri. In 1966 land was deeded to build the church now named St. William.

St. Paul was designated as a parish in 1829, and was known as "The Mother Church of the Roman Catholic Faith in Northeastern Missouri, Southeast Iowa, and Western Illinois". It was placed on the National Register of Historic  Places on May 31, 1979. St. Paul Cemetary is the oldest cemetery on record in Ralls County with burials dating back to the Revolutionary War.

About St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church

Paris St. Francis Cabrini

In 1952 permission was granted to Father P.J. Gannon wrote to Bishop Charles H. LeBlond of St. Joseph, Missouri to build a church in Paris, Missouri. Permission was granted and eight acres at the edge of Paris were purchased.

The church was dedicated on October 11, 1953, by Monsignor Thomas Cusak, and placed under the patronage of St. Frances Cabrini, the first United States citizen to be canonized. The church became a mission of St. William Church in Perry, Missouri in 1966.

Parish History was taken from Proclaiming the Good News in the Heart of Missouri written by Loretta Pastva, SND.
Parish Logos 150 200 0006 Perry Paris Logo

Weekend Masses

St. William (Perry)
Vigil Mass (Saturday):
5:30 PM
Sunday: 8 AM

St. Francis Cabrini (Paris)
Sunday: 10:00 AM

Social Media Channels