About St. Theresa
Although the church honoring St. Theresa of Lisieux was built in 1925, it was not to become an established parish until 1928. If not, the first church to be named in honor of St. Theresa (canonized May 17, 1925) it very well may have been among the first in the world.
On August 8, 2004, Bishop John R. Gaydos, together with visiting priests, parishioners, and former parishioners, celebrated the 75th anniversary of the parish.
Parish History was taken from Proclaiming the Good News in the Heart of Missouri written by Loretta Pastva, SND.
No Weekend Masses