Administrator: Rev. Mark S. Smith
Senior Associate Pastor: Rev. Thomas L. Alber
Deacons: Joseph Mitchell (Ret.); J. Jaime Medina, J. Amparo Orozco; Louis E. Reyes; Pedro Almazan; Santos Rubio
About St. Peter
In 1851 the first framed church building was erected on the property where St. Mary's Cemetary, Shackelford, stands today. During Fr. John J. Hogan's nine-year tenure the parish location was changed to Shackelford.
In 1868 Father Hamill organized St. Peter's Church in Marshall, Missouri -- which had been growing and numbered about 300 Catholics. The first church here was built in 1870 at 367 West Arrow.
In 2004, the church was completely renovated with the addition of a pitched roof, bell tower, carillons, and redecoration of the interior.