Pastor: Rev. Benjamin E. Nwosu
Deacons: Larry W. Mitchell
About St. Patrick
Soon after Clarence was incorporated in 1866, Catholic families of German and Irish descent opened businesses and the need for a Catholic church arose.
The first St. Patrick Church was dedicated on March 17, 1884. The first resident pastor was Fr. John F. Kenny, and St. Michael's at Hagers Grove became a mission of St. Patrick.
in 1960, Fr. William Ludwig and the people of St. Patrick built a new church and rectory, dedicated in 1961.