Pastor: Rev. Michael P. Murphy
Temporarily Assigned: Rev. Kelechi Uzuegbu
Deacon: Burdette E. Wilson
About St. Mary of the Angels
St. Mary of the Angels parish in Wien is more than 125 years old. Built in 1876 by the Franciscans as a Monastery, the parish was given to the secular clergy in 1914. St. Mary's was one of ten churches in the diocese to be designated as a Pilgrimage Site for the Jubilee Year.