Address: 12025 Route W, Jefferson City MO 65101
Deanery: Jefferson City
Parish Life Collaborator: Deacon Fred Schmitz
Canonical Pastor: Rev. Ignazio C. Medina
About St. Margaret of Antioch
At the request of 23 families in Osage Bend, Archbishop Glennon of St. Louis established St. Margaret of Antioch Parish in 1907. The first mass was celebrated in the original wooden church on November 1, that same year.
In conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the parish, the current church was dedicated on September 29, 1957, by Bishop Marling. When the parish had increased in size again in the 1980s, a parish hall was added. The parish has not had a resident pastor since 1979 but has been served by Pastoral Administrators for the past 25+ years.