Physical Address: 409 S Kansas Ave, Marceline MO 64658
Parochial Administrator: Rev. Paschal C. Ihediohamma
Priest in Residence: Rev. Patrick G. Dolan
About St. Bonaventure
St. Bonaventure parish was founded in 1888 by Bishop John J. Hogan of Kansas City, Missouri, simultaneously with the establishment of the town of Marceline. The church has since been renovated several times, most notably in 2001.
Its stained glass windows have been preserved throughout the years and the life-size statue representing the crucifixion of Our Lord that now hangs in the church was imported from Europe and donated by the Coration Lodge #150.
Parish History was taken from Proclaiming the Good News in the Heart of Missouri written by Loretta Pastva, SND.
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 10:45 AM
Fr. McCartan Memorial School
Address: 327 S Kansas Ave, Marceline MO 64658