About St. Anthony
Rosati, Missouri, originally named Knobview, was settled by a group of Italian immigrants in the late 1880s. The first church was built in 1906, and was named Chiesa di Sant' Antonio di Padoua (St. Athony of Padua).
This church burned in 1918. A second church opened one year later, burned in 1946 and was replaced by a brick structure in 1947, which still stands today.
Parish History was taken from Proclaiming the Good News in the Heart of Missouri written by Loretta Pastva, SND.