About St. Anthony of Padua
In 1906 Father Bruch and community volunteers poured the foundation for the first church in the new parish named to honor St. Anthony of Padua in St. Anthony, Missouri. In 1908 Fr. C. Straussberger took charge of the parish, and a rectory was built in 1909.
In 1954 construction began on the present church building, which was dedicated on September 4, 1955.