To Teach in Mid-Missouri’s Catholic Schools
Catholic Schools are noted for their excellent academic achievement, environment conducive to teaching and learning, and values education. They exist primarily to participate in the educational mission of the Catholic Church. Their goal is to develop the total person, stressing a deeper appreciation of the gift of faith. Professional, dedicated teachers contribute to the attainment of this goal by supporting a school environment which:
- provides and supports sound academic learning;
- fosters a sense of faith community;
- integrates Gospel values;
- encourages a commitment to service.
Teachers in the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Jefferson City are expected to:
- give witness to gospel values by fostering prayer, community, service and Christian living;
- recognize each student’s God-given potential;
- commit to personal, professional and spiritual growth;
- participate in curriculum development;
- perform professionally with accountability;
- be certified in the state of Missouri.
You must have Adobe Reader Version 7.0 (or higher) which you can download for free at adobe.com.
Before beginning the application process, please be sure to read the accompanying application process letter.
Click on the appropriate application form (below) that you wish to submit. Click on the down arrow to download and SAVE AS. Rename the file and save it to your desktop or folder. Open up the file from your computer, fill it out and SAVE it. Once it is saved, PRINT AND SUBMIT.
School Employment Letters/Forms (best if used on a Windows PC)
- Principal Application Process – please read before applying
- Application for Administration – fill-in online, print, email
- High School Application Process – please read before applying
- Application for High School – fill-in online, print, email
- Elementary Application Process – please read before applying
- Application for Elementary – fill-in online, print, email
- Diocesan Substitute Application – MS WORD FORM – fill-in online, print, deliver
- Request for Child Abuse/Criminal Background Record Form – fill-in online, print, sign, mail
- Safe Environment Form – print, mail
2207 West Main St, PO Box 104900
Jefferson City, MO 65110-4900
Sister Elizabeth Youngs SCL
Sister Julie Brandt SSND
Mrs. Aurora Avalos Guillen