Current Job Postings
Before beginning the application process, please be sure to read the accompanying application process letter.
Click on the link above to the desired position. Complete the application process.
2207 West Main St, PO Box 104900
Jefferson City, MO 65110-4900
Mrs. Paula Glynn
To Teach in Mid-Missouri’s Catholic Schools
Catholic Schools are noted for their excellent academic achievement, environment conducive to teaching and learning, and values education. They exist primarily to participate in the educational mission of the Catholic Church. Their goal is to develop the total person, stressing a deeper appreciation of the gift of faith. Professional, dedicated teachers contribute to the attainment of this goal by supporting a school environment which:
- provides and supports sound academic learning;
- fosters a sense of faith community;
- integrates Gospel values;
- encourages a commitment to service.
Teachers in the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Jefferson City are expected to:
- give witness to gospel values by fostering prayer, community, service and Christian living;
- recognize each student’s God-given potential;
- commit to personal, professional and spiritual growth;
- participate in curriculum development;
- perform professionally with accountability;
- be certified in the state of Missouri.