Pastor: Rev. Ignazio C. Medina
Deacons: Paul W. Poulter; Jim Hankins
About Our Lady of the Lake
Our Lady of the Lake was established when a quaint stone chapel was completed on November 1, 1942. As visitors to the Lake area increased, so did the crowds at the church. By the summer of 1962, 12 Masses were celebrated each Sunday! The little chapel, which stood on the site of Monarch Plaza, was eventually torn down.
The present church and former rectory on its current site replaced that chapel. With the completion of this new church, a resident pastor was assigned to serve the parish at the Lake of the Ozarks.
In 1993, an addition to the existing church provided the parish with a chapel, a fellowship area, and much-needed office space. In 1999, a rectory was purchased.