Pastor: Rev. Gregory Meystrik
Deacons: Lawrence L. Clark (Ret.) & Matthew K. McLaughlin
About Immaculate Conception
In 1868 Immaculate Conception Church was officially established and is the oldest church in the community of St. James. The first church building was completed in 1869 and dedicated in 1872. In 1872 land was also purchased and consecrated as a cemetery.
In 1955, under the leadership of Fr. Raymond Rau, a new church was constructed and on November 6, 1960, Bishop Joseph M. Marling of Jefferson City dedicated it.
Parish History was taken from Proclaiming the Good News in the Heart of Missouri written by Loretta Pastva, SND.
Vigil Mass (Saturday): 5:00 PM