Pastor: Rev. Anthony R. Rinaldo
About Immaculate Conception
Immaculate Conception of Loose Creek was founded by Fr. Ferdinand Helias, in 1835. The present church building was completed in 1877. A monument to the original parishioners, dedicated in 1992, shows the names and towns from which the first congregants originated.
The parish is also blessed to have a school, which has been served by the School Sisters of Notre Dame since 1891.