The Chancellor is the chief record-keeper for the Diocese. As such, the chancellor oversees the Archives, Human Resources and Safe Environment record-keeping.
The Office of the Chancellor provides a variety of leadership services to parishes and parish organizations. Assistance and training are available in the following areas:
- Parish Pastoral Council training and in-service.
- Finance Council training and in-service.
- Provide leadership and facilitation in parish pastoral planning.
- Assist parishes with staff development.
- Provide days of prayer, community building workshops, goal setting and evaluation processes.
- Assist parishes in implementing Diocesan Pastoral plans.
If your parish could benefit from some assistance and support in any of these areas, please contact the office.
List of credibly accused clergy
On Dec. 16, 2018, the Diocese of Jefferson City provided information on clergy and religious brothers credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors. This was an update from the original list, which was published Nov. 8, 2018.
If you or someone you know has been abused or victimized by someone representing the Catholic Church, believe in the possibility for Hope, Help and Healing. Please contact:
- Attorney general form to report clergy abuse
- The Missouri Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1.800.392.3738
- The Missouri Adult Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1.800.392.0210
- Your local civil authorities
- Diocese of Jefferson City Victim assistance coordinator: Nancy Hoey at 573.694.3199
Visit the State of Missouri for information, regarding reporting Child Abuse and Neglect.