The Chancellor is the chief record-keeper for the Diocese. As such, the chancellor oversees the Archives & Safe Environment record-keeping.
List of credibly accused clergy
On Dec. 16, 2018, the Diocese of Jefferson City provided information on clergy and religious brothers credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors. This was an update from the original list, which was published Nov. 8, 2018. A name was added on Aug. 1, 2019, due to information provided by the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
If you or someone you know has been abused or victimized by someone representing the Catholic Church, believe in the possibility for Hope, Help and Healing. Please contact:
- Attorney general form to report clergy abuse
- The Missouri Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1.800.392.3738
- The Missouri Adult Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1.800.392.0210
- Your local civil authorities
- Diocese of Jefferson City Victim assistance coordinator: Nancy Hoey at 573.694.3199
Visit the State of Missouri for information, regarding reporting Child Abuse and Neglect.