Parish Secretary, Sacred Heart Parish (Eldon)
Sacred Heart Parish in Eldon, MO is seeking a dedicated and organized individual to fill the position of Parish Secretary. The Parish Secretary plays a crucial role in supporting the administrative functions of the parish. This is a 30 hour per week position. This position is benefit eligible. This includes medical, dental and vision coverage along with a retirement plan and other voluntary benefits. This position also qualifies for paid time off.
- Provide administrative support to the clergy and church staff
- Manage phone calls, emails, and other communications
- Maintain parish records and databases
- Prepare parish bulletin
- Handle general office duties, including filing, copying, and data entry
- Greet and assist visitors to the parish office
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in office administration or similar role
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
Any interested individual should complete the application at this link. Please contact the parish if you have any questions at 573.392.5334.