Music Director, Our Lady of the Lake (Lake Ozark)
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church is seeking a full-time Music Director.
- The Music Director is a professional who holds specialized credentials in music and who has a thorough understanding of Roman Catholic liturgy. This person of faith is responsible for the effective planning, coordination, and execution of music within the liturgical celebrations of the parish.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with both traditional and contemporary music suitable for the Catholic church
- Will help facilitate with the Spanish Mass
- Will develop an adult choir for the parish
- The Music Director will be available for parish weddings and funerals
The employer offers a full range of benefits including life insurance, long-term disability, medical, dental, vision and a matching 403(b) retirement plan.Requirements: College degree in Music or Liturgy, Ability to lead a choir, Professional skill with many instruments, including organ and piano or keyboard, Flexible with schedule to accommodate office needs as well as mass, weddings and funerals, Knowledge of appropriate music for Catholic church. Apply on Indeed.