Custodian/Maintenance (Diocese of Jefferson City)
The Chancery Office of the Diocese of Jefferson City is seeking a full-time (30-40 hours/week) individual to personally clean and coordinate maintenance services. Daily shifts to start in the early afternoon.
General duties include:
- Emptying trash and cleaning of all offices, restrooms, and public areas
- Minor household maintenance (unstopping toilets, changing light bulbs, painting, moving furniture, changing sink faucets, etc.)
- Hard surface floor cleaning and spot cleaning carpet
- Changing HVAC filters
- Ordering cleaning supplies and paper products
- Maintaining sidewalks, stairways and walkways in inclement weather
- Coordinating maintenance for other types of repairs; plumbing, lawn care, parking lot maintenance, pest control, etc.
This position is eligible for all group insurance benefits and matching 403(b) retirement plan.
Very basic email and computer skills
Ability to bend, stoop, reach and use a ladder
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
Ability to work with vendors, review pricing and invoices