Diocesan Administrative Assistant
February 3, 2023 | Employment
The Diocese of Jefferson City is seeking a highly experienced, self-motivated administrative assistant to provide support for the Vocations and Diaconate offices. This position encourages and champions the ministries of the Vocations and Diaconate office by providing:
- Clerical support for activities, projects and events
- Managing director’s calendars
- Overseeing or assisting with ministry-related check requests, expense forms, supplies, vendor purchases/contracts, etc.
- Assists with travel arrangements for the assigned director(s)
- Maintains database, ministry correspondence, records and takes minutes
- Maintains a comprehensive “task list” with details, looking ahead on the annual calendar
In addition to serving assigned ministries and directors, the Administrative Assistant also serves as a member of the office team to support and be cross-trained to accomplish the needs of the Chancery office as a whole. Qualified candidates should send their resume to HRDir@diojeffcity.org.