Custodial and Maintenance Coordinator
The Chancery Office of the Diocese of Jefferson City is seeking a full-time (30 – 40 hours per week) individual to personally clean and coordinate maintenance services. Hours of work can be flexible.
General duties include:
- Emptying trash and cleaning of all offices, cubicles, conference rooms, mail rooms, kitchen, reception area and restrooms
- Minor household maintenance such as unstopping toilets, changing light bulbs, painting, minor drywall repair, hanging pictures and moving furniture
- Hard surface floor cleaning and spot cleaning carpet
- Changing HVAC filters
- Ordering cleaning supplies
- Maintaining sidewalks, stairways and walkways in inclement weather
- Coordinating maintenance for other types of repairs; plumbing, lawn care, parking lot maintenance, pest control, etc.
This position is eligible for all group insurance benefits and matching 403(b) retirement plan. Qualified individuals may contact Cheryl Hertfelder, Director of Human Resources, 573-635-9127 ext. 206 or email.