Employment opportunities in our Catholic schools
To Teach in the Diocese of Jefferson City Schools:
The school communities of the Diocese of Jefferson City are avenues of the saving mission of Christ. They accept the continuing mission of proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ to the world and guiding students to be servant leaders in their community, and stewards in the world.
The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Jefferson City provide quality Catholic education in a Christ-like environment by educating and nurturing the children in their care. Our curriculum forms students intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. With their parents, a student’s first and best teacher, we guide their growth, with the continual development of the student’s ultimate earthly and spiritual potential as the primary design.
- give witness to Gospel values by fostering prayer, community, service, respect, compassion and modeling Christian living;
- recognize each student’s God-given potential and assist student’s in attaining that potential;
- commit to personal, professional and spiritual growth;
- participate in curriculum development;
- perform in a professional, respectful manner, and are accountable;
- are certified in the state of Missouri.