Director of Parish Faith Formation – Monroe City
Applications are being accepted for the Director of Parish Faith Formation position for Holy Rosary Parish and St. Stephen Parishes in Monroe City, Missouri (Two Catholic parishes with a combined 500 households.)
The Director of Parish Faith Formation is a member of the pastoral staff and is responsible for assisting the pastor, Fr. Oligschlaeger, in the responsibility for the Catholic Faith formation for all ages of the parishioners of Holy Rosary Parish and St. Stephen Parish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strives to ensure well-rounded faith development and sacramental preparation for our parishes.
- Administrates (helps design, develops, directs and evaluates) a total parish catechetical program
- Provides leadership to assist the parish communities in building a solid foundation for adult spirituality, Christian living
- Assists the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) Process
- Ministry and charitable outreach.
- Full-time, minimum of 30 hours a week, includes benefits
Applications will be accepted during the month of May – June 12, 2020. Please contact Fr. Greg Oligschlaeger with any questions and to receive a job description by phone at: 573-735-4718 or by email at email@example.com.