El Puente Hispanic Ministry Executive Director
El Puente – Hispanic Ministry is a sponsored ministry of the Sister of Charity of the Incarnate Word-San Antonio (CCVI). The mission of El Puente – Hispanic Ministry is to make present the healing love of Jesus the Incarnate Word, promoting human dignity through a ministry of presence and outreach to the Hispanic community.
The Executive Director will collaborate and plan with the Staff and Board of Directors to carry out the mission of El Puente – Hispanic Ministry by providing overall leadership for administration, programs, strategic planning, and developing the vision for the future of the organization. Preferably Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English). Reports to the Board of Directors and CCVI Ministry Council. Job duties include:
Organization Mission and Strategy
- Develop and provide for the implementation of programs to carry out the mission of the agency.
- Provide leadership for strategic planning to ensure that the agency can successfully fulfill its mission into the future in collaboration with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Create greater awareness of the mission of the agency and of how its services benefit the entire community.
- Provide interpretation and/or transportation for clients as a back-up to staff as needed
- Work with health care professionals, social workers, employers, teachers to deliver services to Spanish-speaking individuals and families
- Work with the Catholic Charities Office of Immigrant and Refugee Services and lawyers to provide immigration services to Spanish-speaking individuals as needed
- Assist legal professionals in helping Spanish–speaking clients as needed
- Manage and report on the organization’s finances and budget.
- Supervisor, train and manage staff, volunteers, and contractors.
Board of Directors
- Develop and monitor the long-range strategic plan with the staff and Board
- Participate in Finance Committee and other ad hoc committees as needed
- Collaborate with the Incarnate Word Ministry Council
And other duties as assigned.
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 573-469-4809 for more information; please leave a message for a response.