SCHWARTZE CATHOLIC CENTER (The Chancery Office)
The Events Coordinator collaborates with Catholic Center staff member to facilitate details that lead to successful events at the diocesan level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistent with the vision and mission of the Diocese of Jefferson City, contributes to a positive and healthy work environment for the staff and the Catholic Center.
- In collaboration with the person/area of ministry responsible of the events, coordinates the logistics of diocesan related events. This includes but is not limited to:
- Participates in the event’s planning meetings.
- Coordinates and processes registration.
- Makes any and all necessary reservations related to the event.
- Recruits volunteers that may be required.
- Works with the Directors of Diocesan and Parish Communications on promotion and outreach.
- Purchases materials and arranges any materials needed for the event.
- Maintains accurate records of expenses related to the event.
- Processes payments related to the event.
- When needed, is present to oversee and execute diocesan related events.
- Responds to communication needs/requests related to the event.
- Collaborates with the Formation Department Administrative Assistant on diocesan related events as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include: high school diploma or equivalent; excellent organizational and time-management skills and able to multi-task; takes initiative; creative; detail oriented; self-motivated; fluent in Spanish (preferable) and English—oral, reading and writing; computer skills in Microsoft Office and social media, as needed for this position.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Please submit a cover letter, diocesan application and resume to gro.y1534294096ticff1534294096ejoid1534294096@airu1534294096cm1534294096. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please click the link above.
CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF CENTRAL AND NORTHERN MISSOURI
- Donation Assistants – Want to help folks in your community? CCCNMO needs Donation Assistants to help us pick-up, sort, and deliver donated household goods to our neighbors in need. Must be 21, have a valid driver’s license, and be willing and comfortable driving our 28-foot box truck, as well as loading and unloading furniture and other household goods. Part-time (10-15 hours per week). Want to learn more? Visit cccnmo.org/about/careers for more info, or contact Dan Lester, Executive Director, atgro.o1534294096mnccc1534294096@rets1534294096eld 1534294096 or 573.635.7719.