PILGRIMAGE FROM JEFFERSON CITY TO DC
JANUARY 17-20, 2018
Dear Partners in Ministry!
After much time and anticipation, we in the Youth Ministry and Vocation offices are happy to release the itinerary and forms for the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. Please share these forms (Spanish or English) to everyone in the parish who will be promoting this march. We believe buses will fill quickly. Seats are on a first come/first served; no refunds; and no exchanging seats basis.
Important items to note:
1) In order to reserve your seat, we must receive all required forms and payment.
2) Please do not call or e-mail the vocation office nor the youth ministry office asking us to reserve you or your group a seat. Your seat will be reserved when all of the forms and money are turned in.
3) All of the registration forms are in the packets (see above). You will receive a confirmation letter outlining details after we receive your completed forms and check.
4) The minimum price is $150 WHICH INCLUDES pizza, tips for drivers, hoodie, transportation, and lodging.
5) Notice there is an “adult” packet and a “youth” packet. Please fill them out accordingly. Writing/printing needs to be legible.
6) Please ask your leaders and those who want to attend to read over everything before doing anything else.
Thank you for all your support and prayers in making this a possibility every year and thank you for any financial assistance you have been able to give in years past. Just as last year, we need to raise an additional $5,000 to break even if all of the seats are filled.
If you have any questions or concerns at any point, please feel free to contact me via phone call or email! May God continue to bless you as we rally and march for the unborn who do not have a voice and as we strive to witness with our presence the need for respecting the dignity of all human life.
In Christ through Mary,
Diocese of Jefferson City
PO Box 104900
Jefferson City, MO 65110-4900
573-635-9129 x 221 (work)