- Camp Maccabee: Camp Maccabee was founded in 2009 with the purpose of forming bold, Catholic, masculine leaders. Since then, the camp has evolved into a much-anticipated summer event for many young Catholic men (grades 9-12) across the Diocese of Jefferson City.
- Camp Siena: Camp Siena is a summer camp experience committed to helping young Catholic women (grades 9-12) deepen their relationship with God and others by exercising, understanding, and living their unique feminine spirituality and becoming the woman God is calling them to be.
- Totus Tuus: Totus Tuus is a Catholic youth program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and promoting the Catholic faith through catechesis, evangelization, Christian witness, and Eucharistic worship. The goal of Totus Tuus is to help young people (grades 1-12) grow in the understanding of, and strengthen their faith in, Jesus Christ.
- CHRISTpower: An authentically Catholic service retreat for high school students to grow in relationship with Jesus Christ and his Church where a safe environment is created for each retreatant to ask the question, “Who is God the Father creating me to become?” This retreat experience incorporates service, prayer, fellowship and fun for the duration of the week long program.
Youth Retreats and Rallies
- NET Ministries Retreat: NET Ministries challenges young Catholics to love Christ and embrace the life of the Church. Every August, 150 young Catholics aged 18-28 leave behind their jobs, school, family, and friends to devote nine months to serving with the National Evangelization Teams (NET). Dates and information on next year’s NET retreat in the diocese will be coming soon.
- Teens Encounter Christ (TEC): Teens Encounter Christ (TEC) is a recognized movement of the Roman Catholic Church, offering to youth and young adults an experience of the Paschal Mystery of Jesus. The next TEC retreat is coming up July 22-24th. Location TBD. Click the link above to see how you can connect with the MidAmerica TEC Community and attend the next retreat!
- Youth Rallies: These high energy rallies combine prayer, activities, learning, and fun to create an unforgettable experience for your parish youth. Follow the link for highlights from our 2016 Youth Rally, “Thunderous Mercy.”
- Reignite: This 2-day retreat for high school students is facilitated by young-adult Catholics in the diocese. Modeled after the Emmaus story, the aim of Reignite is give high schoolers who have already attended one of our diocesan retreats or camps the tools necessary to grow in their relationship with God while being a true disciple in the world.
- Fun ‘n Faith Family Conference: This full-day, bi-annual conference for youth and families offers families from across the diocese a chance to come together to learn and grow in their faith. Attendees will hear compelling keynotes and attend breakout sessions focused on strengthening faith and family life. Food, activities, entertainment and a thematic park showcasing ministries and organizations in our diocese round out this rich and exciting event. More information on the Fun n’ Faith Family Conference, 2017 is coming soon!
National Youth Events
- National Catholic Youth Conference: NCYC is a powerful, biennial, three-day experience of prayer, community, and empowerment for Catholic teenagers (of high school age) and their adult chaperones. NCYC 2017 will be held on November 16-19 in Indianapolis, IN. Click the link above to download forms and access the latest information.
- Steubenville Conference STL: For the past 40 years, high school youth from across the United States have had their faith awakened and their hearts set on a fire through a personal encounter with Jesus at a Steubenville Conference. Each year parishes in the diocese attend the Steubenville Conference in Springfield, MO sponsored by the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- March for Life: The March for Life began in Washington, D.C., as a small demonstration and rapidly grew to be the largest pro-life event in the world. Each year parishes from across the diocese attend this event. This year’s March for Life is January 25-28. To learn how to get your parish involved in this year’s March for Life event click the link above. For more information on the March for Life event please visit the official website.